From:
matan rosenstrauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:52:13 +0200
HI.
my jill wa pretty neglected the lasy month, sice i was out of the country,
and she spent this time with people who did not give her enough attention.
Now what happens is this: When we go for a walk outside, she is so cute
and lets me pet her and stuff like this, but when we are in her room, she
jumps, seem to be very scared of me and even bites me.  What should I do
and why is that difference in behavior between the places?

MATAN.