From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 12:34:31 -0500
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Weasel is about 5 yr. old and seems to be in good health although they
>suspect she may have cushings.  That is one area I know very little
>about.  Maybe some of you could fill me in.  Her vulva is a little swollen
>but that is the only visible problem at this point.

No problem because no one else knows anything about it either since ferets
rarely or never get Cushings.  If her vulva is swollen she probably has
adrenaloma, a tumor of the adrenal gland that produces too much estrogen.
I'd be looking for a new vet.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you're still upset about "Gunsmoke" being cancelled.