From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 10:15:40 EDT
>and the important thing is now they ALL get the attention they deserve...
>even when they are in the cages...i can talk and such to them...and they
>can see all that is going on...
>
>well...just wanted to share that...have no idea why...LOL

It was good to hear that you found a solution and were able to keep them,
and you happy.  It will take some time for them to get used to the cages.
Mine actually love their cage.  They think of it as a security blanket.
Two of mine will go to sleep out.  They will curl up into tight little
balls.  The other two will pace and walk back and forth for a good half
hour before going to sleep.  When I go to the bathroom, watch out, I have
all four asking to go to bed.  When I'm with them, and I see them getting
tired, I ask who wants to go to bed.  They come running over, wherever I
am.  I put them in, and they go find a place and instantly go to sleep.
They even think the same way with their carrier and their vacation
carrier/cage.  They will put themselves to bed in the carrier.

Amy and the boys