From:
the return of weezilarchy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 11:55:54 -0800
"well i'm gonna break / i'm gonna break my / i'm gonna break my rusty
 cage.... and run..." -soundgarden

the midwest cage i recently acquired has a bit of rust on it.  i haven't
really gotten a good look at how bad it is yet, but i know there's at
least a little bit of rust.

what i'm wondering is, is there anything along the lines of a rustoleum
spray-coating that is known to be animal-safe once it dries?  i'd like
to spray-coat the cage if at all possible before i put it in the bedroom
(yes, we share a bedroom with our 8 personal ferrets and often a
rescue/foster or two...)

i dont' want my ferts singing that song up there, and i do have a few
cage-chewers that i dont' want to get ill.

thanks,

-k-

=====
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.