From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 16:41:38 -1000
No one has a reason to judge why a person needs to find a home for an
animal.  Our lives change daily and many should know this.

We all can vent and this is acceptable.  There are times the pooping in
whatever manner is a big hassle, so what, "let us vent."  There are many
times we get tired of having to work a schedule around letting the ferrets
out.  Yes, this is a hassle on occasion.  Our daily lives change often
and don't let anyone tell you differently.  There are times I'd wish we
never had ferrets, but we love them all and do what we can to let them
enjoy life.

leftfooted