From:
fuzzymum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:09:21 -0400
Catherine, I am so very sorry to hear about Pato...but just like Millie
said you can't be with him 24/7 as much as we would like... I left Taz
overnite at the vet's and that morning they said she passed away but no
one know's what time because the tech doesn't come in till 8 am....the
guilt I felt was overwhelming.... There are so many of us who feel your
pain especially when they were your first and the bond was sooooooooo very
strong.... Taz was my first and an only ferret for 5 yrs...she taught me
alot but it is I who owes her so much....Pato is looking down at you now
thanking you for giving him the best 5 years of his life, he is now
playing with his friends and in time will catch up with you....

By the way...Hi Millie.... I have had the pleasure of meeting Millie when
I was in Austin Tx this year....let me tell you...she has a set up a lot
of us would die for....I just wish I had the land to do what she has done
with all those tubes and such....I am so glad I had a digital camera to
take bunches of pics which by the way I still owe you some.....

But again Catherine, please be easy on yourself which is easier said than
done.....Take care and my thoughts will be with you...

Jackie  Peanut, Bandit, Harvey, Buster
        Cybil, Opie, Plato
        and still missing Taz (6/94-12/31/00)