From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 00:41:00 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled self-rearranging
coffee-table ornaments...

Sung to the tune of "These are a few of my favorite things"...

RunTacklePounces and race-by near misses,
Dryer tube-tail waggers and sweet fuzzie kisses.
Cute prairie-dogging, and furry snack hogging,
These are a few of my favorite things...
When the kits dook, and their butts scoot,
'cross your rug 'cuz they know it's so baaaaaad....

When the kids play, with the new toys you've bought them,
When the ferts are all splashing in the soda you were drinking,
Rolling around, in the trash can they've found,
These are a few of my favorite things...
When the books fall, from the shelves, tall,
and the mouse ball, has tooth-marks and fur...

Raisin box snatchers, and lick marks on crackers,
Sock-stealing wuzzles, and into corner backers..
These are the a few of my favorite things!
When the 'puter reboots, and there's snacks in your shoes,
and your coin purse has been thoroughly chewed...

Now they are sleeping, and you are creeping,
Around the house now, so that won't wake them.
Then you stop there, and now you'd swear,
That they're angels, and you mutter a prayer...

For all the fuzzies, that have passed beyond...
and the babies, that don't have a home...
and you shed a tear, for those sweet little dears...

And you don't have to ask...

Why I always say...

These are a few, of my favorite things!

When they're weasel dancing, and tippy-toe prancing.
When they sniff my ears, then nose-stamp my glasses.
Watching them tumble and race through the house,
It's one of the things that can make my heart sing!!!

These are a bunch of my fa-vor-ite things!
---
Todd and the (What ever happened to "Sing Along With Mitch"?) Fuzzbutt
Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/