From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:19:57 -0400
Dooks to all the FML folks.  I have a big Super Pet cage with the tunnels
running in and out and I have just one ferret.  I was thinking of adopting
a rescue from Scarlett's Happy Dooker's and wanted to know where I could
get the "cap" that shuts off one of the tubes.  I would like to remove one
tube completely.  It goes from one of the top shelves to the bottom of the
cage and is a nuisance.  Or, another possibility would be just to get
another shelf?  I looked in my Ferret Store catalog and in my Jeffers
catalog and didn't see the shelves like I have.  I did see a "bubble cap",
but wasn't sure if that would work?  Any help/advice would be greatly
appreciated.  I can be e-mailed at [log in to unmask]