Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:15:12 -0500
Mojo is my favorite because he's smart and determined.  He'll study a
problem until he's got it solved.  He can climb anywhere and get into
anything.  But he's not just an action guy, he'll cuddle for hours and he
never met a person or animal he didn't like.  He's the perfect ferret
ambassador.

Wilbur is my favorite because he's a happy-go-lucky little dookmaster.
Always ready to play and soooooo easygoing.  He may not be the smartest
ferret, but he always brings a smile as he dook-dook-dooks everywhere he
goes.

-Lo