From:
United Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:44:43 -0600
The following is an email that Deanne, from Davis Animal Services replied
to me concerning the infamous and wicked LAYTON COLLECTOR.  If you were a
part of the rescue or a receiver of one of the ferrets that ended up with
an illness or you received the ferret in poor health, please contact the
Layton City Prosecutor and inform them of the poor conditions that the so
called RESCUE put those ferrets in .

Rick
U.F.O.

Thank you for your e-mail.  We are appalled also, and hav passed this
information along to the Prosecutor on the case.  We will continue to be
diligent in shutting her down.  In the mean time, if everyone could
contact Kris Neal, Layton City Prosecutory, 437 North Wasatch Drive,
Layton, Utah 84041.  Hopefully, we can get a Judge to order that she have
NO PETS at all, let alone a "make believe" sanctuary.

Thanks So much for your interest,

DeAnne