From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 07:58:04 EDT
Found ferret in New Brunswick, Baldwin Street area, silver male, currently
being harbored by a ferret owner.  If you lost your silver ferret,
possibly 1-2 year old age and very sweet, please contact me, I will put
you in touch with the person harboring.

Found ferret Sayreville area, sable, possibly young, experienceing
seizures, cause currently unknown.  I have no other info, but if you
think it might be yours, I'll get you in touch with the people harboring
the ferret.

Lost ferret, New Brunswick, Handy Street area, beloved pet, albino male,
very friendly.

Let me know if you either have lost or found a ferret!  (And no, the two
New Brunswick ferrets are not the same one...)

Anne Ryan
732-398-0132