From:
Georgia Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 06:56:10 -0700
This might be a little longer than some would like it to be, but I feel it
is necessary.  I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere
thanks to all of the lovely people who have either sent me cards or kind
words after the passing of Snugs.

Jody & The Fuzzy Central Crew
Jo- Mannix
Kim Rushing
Heather, Shaemus & the 6 Surfers of Chaos
Barb Clay
Laurie & the "Fuzz Shack Crew"
Amy & the 8 F.O.B.'s and Briona pfh
Trudie @ Ferrets4Us
Katherine @ Ferreteyes20
Dook Dook
Anastasia Kidd
Jerri Carel
Sandy & Fuzzies
Jim Thomas
Marla Wadsworth
Linda Proulx
Way Kewl Kritter Crew
Pat DeRose
Kim, Autumn, Boo, Jasper & Mystery, Tucker and Gypsy

Please forgive me if I missed anyone.  Although I will never get over
losing Snugs, your kindness will help ease the pain.

Thank you again.

Georgia
Roscoe, Jumper, Buttercup, Damian, Laverne & Shirley
Missing Snugs, We love U always.......