From:
Judy Gabel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:12:52 -0700
It is so nice to know when you need help it is easy to find.  I want to
thank Kristine for all the help with me and Angel to night.  I don't know
what I would have done if Kristine had not been on line tonight to help
me.  Angel got her distemper shot today and tonight she had a high temp
and wouldn't do any thing but lay.  I called the vet and he did not call
me back until late and Angel was a lot better thanks to Kristine she told
me what to do and Angel started to drink and move around.  What makes me
so mad is the vet had told my husband to keep me off the net because half
the things I read are not true.  He even made fun of me because I was so
afraid to get her shot.  When I said I would stay for a half hour to make
sure she was ok he thought it was funny said he had never had any trouble.
Said I read to much.  Then thought he was going to give her, her rabies
and I said no lets get her through this one first.  All I can say is
believe what you read on here because it is all true and I am so thankful
you are here.

Judy PS sorry this is so long but I am not sure I would
have Angel if it wasn't for you.