From:
judy gabel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 09:36:33 -0700
We have a baby she is about 3mo she is such a pig she will eat just about
every thing we give her.  She hiss at us if we take any thing away from her
it seems like all she thinks of is to eat she has found a way to get up on
the counters now and nothing is safe up there she will eat any thing she
see that is food.  Gets mad if we take her down it is like she has been
starved.  Are other ferret he will not eat any thing but Total Ferret.
Has any one else had trouble like this?  I don't know what to do with her
and why she does this.  She has Total Ferret for food I would think that
would be all she needs.

Thanks
Judy