From:
NICOLE SNYDER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:13:26 -0400
>Any TIPS on what else to try when introducing ferrets would be greatly
>appreciated!!!  We really still need HELP!!!

Here are some things we have done w/ our ferrets that seem to have
worked..  We put their cages next to each other so they could get used
to each other.Later we put them in each others cages so they could get
to know each others smells even better.  We also put bitter apple on our
hands and rubbed it on the back of the weaker ones neck before we let them
out together so the other ferret would stop biting her.  She bit once and
hasn't done it since.  (our other ferret didn't seem to be bothered by
having the bitter apple on her neck either)

I hope this helps..