From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:01:30 -0400
Sandee...

thank you...and yes, please...can you ask her to wait for me?...if
that is not too presumptuous of me...she can look up Charlie, OldGuy,
LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, Marcel, D'Weezle, and Geezer...they will watch
over her till then...

please tell all my kids i love them and miss them very much...and that i
asked them to watch over Molly...that is her name...the little blind
girl...

thanks for you post...now i know she is safe and well...

love,
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug, and
"Sonny"!...Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Vote for my site at http://www.ultimatetopsites.com/general/fuzziedad/
Where the best ferret pages are located.