From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:16:28 -0700
With everything that happened yesterday (Tuesday), I hate asking this.
But I figured, since FMLers tend to have such large hearts, there would
be a little room in there for an extra prayer.

My sweet baby Slinky went in for surgery this morning to have a skin tumor
removed.  I am really worried about him, as he is 6-1/2 years old.  Also,
he is due for his shots and I am terrified of him having a distemper
reaction (the vet's office INSISTS on having all animals up to date with
vaccines before surgery).  I lost my baby girl, Sandy, last year on Sept.
9th to a distemper reaction.  Plus, Slinky no longer eats hard kibble,
as he has dental disease and can't crunch food.  Finally, he has kidney
problems (bloodwork shows elevated BUN) which we have been battling since
April.

Please keep the Slink-man somewhere in your thoughts today, tucked in
there with prayers and thoughts for all the victims/families of
yesterday's tragedies.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
The Ferrets: Slinky, Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy