From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 07:34:50 -0700
I just wanted to let anyone know that if homes are needed for anything
[ferrets, lizards, dogs, cats, pot bellied pigs, hamsters, etc.  (except
maybe horses, not enough room)] I am willing to be a foster home.

I live in Baltimore, MD, so any pets who are parentless from the Pentagon
crash would be relatively easy for me to get.  As for NYC animals, if
someone can get the animals to central Jersey somewhere (my family lives
in Burlington, about 20 mins south of Trenton), I could do that too.

Just let me know by email!  I want to help any way that I can.  (I
actually gave blood the week before the attack, so that is not an
option at this time.)

=====
Aileen & the Herd
The Ferrets: Slinky, Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy