From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 02:37:15 -0500
Hi Again,
After talking further with Troy Lynn, about contacting the media,
suggestion is to go to web site for media, locating news (broadcast,
Utah & outlying states), sending an email (duplicated) to let them know
of that you are aware of what is going on in Davis Cty, Layton, Utah and
voice your concerns.  Let it spread from there if you wish.

I was up waiting for my papers to be dropped off, and trying to get my
thoughts on this delicate subject in order.

Went searching for Utah publishers and found this website -- hope it helps
for anyone who wants to write and make the public outcry be known.
www.abzynewslinks.com

go to Utah, it will bring up MANY publishers to write to!!!

Thanks BIG for catching all of this, and sorting it out.  We need to let
them know that we are a community spread far and wide that KNOW, AND CARE!
Apparently this womans name is Jen Morrison, if you need to mention, that
the ferrets have been confiscated, to be euth'd, on 9/14/01.

Again.
Many thanks
donna