From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 02:58:14 EDT
Hi There Fellow Ferret Lovers,

Don't you need at LEAST one more ferret?  We have four healthy ferrets up
for adoption.  They all have shots are spayed or neutered and descented.
All are healthy and have been to a vet recently.

We have singles and pairs.  We have males and females.  Aged 6-8 months on
up.  We have cages to go with them, heck we have everything you need!!!!!!
These ferrets all are friendly, lovable ferrets ready for adoption for a
nominal fee.  All were given up by their owners for one reason or another.
If interested please call Ginny Childs at 622-4940 or e-mail her at

Think of how you can help a little fuzzie find a happy loving home.

Thanks,
Debbie