Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:08:13 EDT
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue is going to be at the Baltimore show.  One
of our major fundraising activities this year has been selling on
half.com.  Things have been so tight and the waiting list for incoming
ferrets is 30 long.  I've way exceeding all my previous years numbers for
surrendered ferrets.

So anyone coming out to the show, if you'd like to de-clutter a bit and
help us out -

Books  - Hard Back, Paperback, Audio and Text (no harlequin novels)
Music  - CD's originals only in case
Movies - Both VHS and DVD formats
Video Games - Gameboy, Nintendo64, Playstation and PS2, Sega Dreamcast &
              Gensis, Super Nintendo and Xbox

I thank you ever so much.

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue