From:
Shelley Trulock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 01:46:07 -0400
OK everyone, Christmas is just around the corner!  What more would your
fuzzies like than their very own 12 Days of Christmas Wreath?  Each
Wreath measures 8" in diameter and is wrapped with pretty Christmas
ribbon.  Attached by the ribbon is a healthy treat for each of the 12
days before Christmas.  Each treat is wrapped separately to ensure
freshness!  There is also a bow at the top, bells, and a ferret silhouette
hanging in the middle of the wreath.  Beautiful!

Here is the best part....All proceeds from the sale of this wreath go
toward vet expenses/care for the Utah Kids living at the Dook Nook in
Jacksonville, Florida.  Others who have helped out at the shelter will
help with the assembling of the wreaths.  I will be selling the wreaths
for $15.00 plus priority shipping of $3.50.  I will accept paypal,
personal checks, or money orders.  Whatever is the easiest way to help out
these Utah guys!  There is no profit for myself, only for the fuzzies!

A picture is worth a thousand words, so if interested, a picture and
description can be found at:
http://dooknook.homestead.com/holiday.html
or you can email me with questions at [log in to unmask]

THANKS,
Shelley Trulock