Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 19:03:28 -0700
>I don't believe that BIG has ever allowed unfounded "stories" to be posted
>on the FML. Suggesting such a thing is an insult to those that post here
>as well as BIG.

Not true at all.  BIG has always allowed unsubstantiated stories to be
posted.  There's one person in particular who is constantly writing
fiction to the list.  Every once in a while my shelter is hit by her lies.
All I can do is state the obvious, but many people are likely left with a
bad taste in their mouth thinking "where there's smoke, there's fire".

I've also read numerous fabricated stories about other ferret shelters,
detailing situations that never occurred.  Most of the posts from this
person are pure fantasy.

While I think that BIG does a great job.  I don't think that he does it
perfectly.  (I also don't think that I could do any better ;-)

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
   dba House Rabbit Society
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org