Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 01:23:11 EDT
Ferret Lovers:

Diane Campbell of Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven of NC has had several
supportive emails regarding the influx of 25 ferrets from a now defunct
breeder.

Besides the 40+ ferrets the Cambell's have at their home, many of the
*current* ferrets are needing adrenal surgery, on daily meds, etc.

Why?  Because the Campbell's have opened their hearts and home to caring
for ferrets that people that think pets are disposable or now
inconveniencing their lives.

Their non-profit 501(c) organization needs help now.  Please send a
contribution to their vet for medical expenses.

Triangle Ferret Lovers club (TriFL) has a Nov 3 (Sat) Ferret Education
101 day at PetsMart and Santa Paws pics at PetsMart on Nov 25 to raise
awareness and funds for the shelter (volunteers needed).  But, the Ferret
Guardian Rescue Haven needs help now.  Please take the time now and write
out a $50 check to one of the following vets that treat the shelter
ferrets:

Animal Ark Veterinary Hospital, Dr Spindel
5919-A James Street
Clemmons, NC 27012
Account Number: 389

Animal Hospital of Statesville
181 Mocksville Hwy.
Statesville, NC 28625
Account Number:=A0 5125

Northwoods Animal Hospital
980 Northwoods Drive
Cary, NC 27513
Account Number:=A0 9538

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven
111 Bay Berry Court
Statesville, NC 28677

Thank you for your support!  I know many of you have only a single or pair
of ferrets ... imagine having over 70+ at your home!  Our shelters need
individual help.

Shari Gunter
Board Member
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, NC