From:
United Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:42:23 -0600
I was sent an email asking whether ferrets should be referred to that
wacko in Davis County or nothing at all.  Well, ferret fans, this is one
time that it would be more humane to allow the ferrets to run free in the
streets than turn them over to a slow agonizing death with that screwball
in Layton.

Salt Lake County Humane and Animal Services have a waiting list of people
they have screened who want to adopt ferrets.  I spent two years working
with and educating them as often as I could about someday, I would close
and it would all be up to them.  They have done a great job so far and as
far as I have known, have only euthanized ferrets that have been abandoned
on them in such poor health, that it was the only humane treatment.

I know they are suppose to be the enemy, but in this case, they are
better, no they are a hell of a lot better than the death camps that
selfish woman set up in Davis County.

Keep the cards and letters going to Davis, we must stop her before she
kills again.

Rick
U.F.O.