From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 01:17:56 EDT
Many of you know about Smudge.  The chocolate no mask that adopted me.  I
have decided to keep all four.  They are happy here, and get along well
with my original four.  Now, since these guys have no medical records.....
everything is from scratch like you would do for a kit, times four.  The
silver blaze is called Sam.  He is deaf and has a cataract in his right
eye, and is blind in that eye.  He also has stiffness in his back legs.
The chocolate mask is Brownie and the dark sable is Gus.  They are all
learning to be ferrets, to trust, to enjoy life in a stable home, and
making great strides.  They are now playing, wardancing, dooking, and
causing mischief.  I'm glad I have four new boys to my home.  I now have
eight boys who have taken over my home and my heart.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America