Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 07:00:59 -0700
Many of you know that I am under fire by another shelter because I didn't
surrender my ferrets to them...instead I found them loving homes.  Is
this not a no brainer?  Anyway I did make a mistake in listing the shelter
as being in PA.  It is in MD, but right at the PA line, so that was my
confusion.  Incidentally, I am receiving all of the flaming that I
initially expected but they write these only on their message board.
Cowards.  Address me HERE in front of the largest list of ferret lovers
there is.  Let everyone see your true colors.  FML'ers: Thanks for all
of the supportive emails.

Kim Fox

[Moderator's note: Today the FML received several rather weird and very
angry posts from members of several unrelated "warring" parties.  It's
all kinda sudden -- issues that haven't been mentioned in the FML before
were sent here for good measure I guess.  Until they can be sorted out
and the flaming elimnated they won't appear here.

So, Kim, sure, "they" can address you here, but if "they" can't do so
civilly, their posts won't appear.  BIG]