Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 05:43:33 -0700
Lisette,
Thank you for a wonderful post.  I needed to see those words of Emerson
today.  I'm glad to see that you've had a change of heart about directing
efforts toward the Utah kids but I understand how this nation's tragedy
can send your head spinning in so many different directions.  In the wake
of the bombing it seems that help is needed in so many places that it can
be frustrating and it's easy to feel like we've lost control.  With so
many lives lost, our efforts, however small seem to become futile, but it
is now more than ever that we need to band and fight and do whatever we
can for whomever needs it be they human or animal.

Peace,
Kim Fox