From:
Andrew Coghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:40:22 -0500
Howdy, FML.

Bob went to the vet today for an exam and some lab work.  The mass in his
tummy seems to be getting bigger (almost the size of a GOLF BALL).  They
tried to draw some cells out of it, but were able to get very few, so they
weren't able to draw any definite conclusions about what it was, though
they ventured that it could be adenocarcinoma.

He's going in to have it excised first thing tomorrow morning and will
probably spend tomorrow night at the fuzzy hospital... this is the second
surgery in as many months.  Fortunately the last one was relatively minor
(removal of an external growth).  This time, I'm really worried.  We're
hoping that this will not turn out to be a recurring issue; I cannot put
him through a major procedure every 2-3 months.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for my old guy.

--Andy, Cody, Oscar, Witzy, and Tripod Bob

Vote NOW for Tripod Bob at http://www.fuzzycentral.com/contest.asp