From:
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 12:14:15 EDT
I talked to my friend that does bird rescue, she has an office in her house
that is off limits to kids and other animals.  Its not a perfect situation
but its there if its needed.  We were keeping that optionopen in case I
had to move asap and I would stay at her house and use the office for the
ferrets.  so we do have more temporary housing in Vegas for the Utah
ferrets.  so if anyone can get them we can help them.

CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter