From:
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 09:51:57 EDT
Well abot 35 to 40 of my ferrets are going north on the 15th.  Then I read
an e mail about the ferrets in Utah.  Well as you know I can't keep anymore
ferrets here for a while.  But what I can do is maybe be a drop off spot
for 10 of these ferrets if someone can get them transported from Vegas.
These ferrets are in much more danger that any of mine our.  We have been
placing ferrets here and wih the group leaving next weekend I'll be ok.

So if anyone can hekp in that situation I can help.  I can not do any
transport right now because of my work schedule but I can hold the ferrets
here til someone can get them.

There are around 65 ferrets left here, 3 more leaving today, maye another
1 or 2 also.

So I can't just sit back and do nothing about this situation, so if you
can take in 10 and can pick them up from Las Vegas I will hold them but it
has to be short term.  But at least this will buy some time for the Utah
ferrets.  I'm also letting everyone I now that is not on the FML about
this situation to see if I can get some help.

Thanks,
CJ
24 Carat ferret Rescue And Shelter
Las Vegas, Nevada