From:
Mary Richoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:04:06 -0500
Has anyone tried the Marshall product that lessens the poop odor (I think
it's called Bi-Odor)?  Is it worth it?  Part of me is saying, "Poop is
poop is poop, and it will always smell, so deal with it."  Actually, I
can live with it.  My sister (who I rent a house with) is the one that
is constantly complaining.  I clean the poop out everyday but she still
whines about the smell.  I read the bottle's instructions and it said that
the ferrets have to adjust to the new taste in the water and it may take a
few weeks to notice a difference.  Does it taste nasty or something?  Is
the lessened odor (if the product is effective) really worth it?  The
product is also kind of pricey, so I'll make my sister buy it.  Please
give me feedback about this product.  Personally, I don't want to give it
to them.  But, if it's a good product that doesn't taste nasty, I'll let
my sister give it to them.

--- Mary  Richoux