From:
"Amber Patterson (858)694-3135" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 11:21:49 -0700
I've been lurking around for awhile now, and I just had to ask you how my
little boys are doing.  I only adopt the sick and elderly so the list may
be long, I apologize..  it's just been to hard to write about.

Mo passed on on Thanksgiving last year (he was a sable), his brother died
a month before that and his owner decided she couldn't take care of Mo
anymore and so I adopted him.  He was a very sick little boy.  I don't
know what his favorite things were, as he was pretty much gone by the
time I got him.

Peanut Butter (he was a cinnamon)passed on May 9 of this year, he loved
playing with squeaky toys and stealing the insoles out of my shoes.  He
loved to sleep in my hair at night and he never made a sound.  He had
cancer and he had to be helped crossing over, I held him the whole time.

Nickademus was my angel boy (he was a sterling and he had hurt his back so
he didn't have an arch like most ferrets.)I loved him more than anything
(he was my first ferret) he passed on May 22 of this year.  He had three
types of cancer, and he got very very sick while our vet was out of town
and the vet I took him to couldn't help him, so I decided to help him cross
over.  The vet gave him the injection, and I took him home so that I could
bury him under the lemon tree.  He was alive when I got home from work
(everyone tells me he loved me so much he had to come back and say
goodbye.) He passed on in my arms about half an hour later.  He loved to
eat honeydew and play with his squeaky toys.  He was a cute little angel.
He was a sterling, he had a bad back and doesn't have an arch like a
ferret.

Please look for these little guys and let them know they are very loved
and very missed.

Thank you!
Amb