From:
Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:22:06 -0700
Sandee,

It was a week ago today that my beloved Icabod and Emeline died together.
We still don't know why exactly, because they were at the sitter's house.
It may have been heat related or Icabod went and Emeline, so very attached
to Icabod, went with him out of a broken heart.  I feel so bad not having
written sooner, but I was in such denial.  They were the first fuzzies to
ever leave me and I just couldn't accept it.  They were so sick and both
full of cancer.  Please tell them that we love them so very much and hope
they are feeling healthy again.  If any consolation to us here is that they
were together and not having to travel the bridge alone.  Please give them
my love and kisses and hugs as I didn't get to say goodbye.  Help them to
find all the fun playthings that their little bodies deprived them of here
and more than anything I hope that Emeline can see now and Icabod can war
dance.  The tubes were Icabod's favorite and crinkle bags were Emeline's.
Help them to make a den they can share and cuddle in.  And please tell
them that I am so sorry that I wasn't there with them when they went.

Thanks,
Stephanie
with Maggie, Bullwinkle, Shasta, Apollo and Caliccio
missing with all my heart Icabod and Emeline