From:
Sherry Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 11:41:02 EDT
My little one did a very similar thing last summer and then proceeded to
lose the fur on her head, back and rump.  It turned out to be an allergy to
flea bites.  I had had her out in the yard and she picked up a few fleas
couldn't have been many as she's an albino and we never saw them!  After
several days she became very excited and began itching terribly.  I called
my vet and she suggested that I bathe Jynx in kitten flea shampoo before
trying anything else.  The itching stopped almost immediately.  A month
later all of her fur was growing back and she was her normal happy self.
I don't know if this might be your fuzzy's problem, but it wouldn't hurt
to try it, especially if your baby gets outside often.

Sherry L. Evans & Jynx