From:
Another Ferret Mom & Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 20:35:55 -0400
Just an update on Georgie.  It's now his 3rd day with us, and he's doing
fine.  He played fine today with the others, when he had enough of them,
he would go under the love seat and watch them, then when he was ready to
play he'd come out.

I really hit it lucky when I met George and his old Mommy, she is really a
wonderful lady.  We are in touch daily, as she misses George as I'm sure he
misses her.  She is my age, so we get a long great, plus, she's only 1 1/2
hour away, so if we want, we could get together, and I could take George
with me so they can see one another.

There is a girl who I know, she goes on the ferret boards alot, and she is
looking for single ferret.  She's never had a ferret, but has done a lot of
reading and has educated herself.  She has NOT given me permission to post
her email address, but said I could have anyone who has a ferret in IL
needing a home, could email me directly, and I could forward it to her,
from there she would respond to you/your email.

She has money saved for a cage and a nest egg for emergency money incase
the ferret would get sick.  I've known her for a while, on email and phone,
and she does seem very nice.  She just would like to "rescue" a ferret
rather than buy one.  She would also prefer an older one because they
would probably be better suited for her than a kit, esp.  for being a first
ferret.  If you live in IL or around that area and are looking for a home
for a ferret, please email me and I will put you in touch with her, Julie.

Thank You all for being a great bunch of people to talk with.
Another Ferret Mom & Dad