From:
Shelby Kimura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 00:56:09 -0600
The International Ferret Symposium Committee is still looking for regional
coordinators for Ferrets 2002.

We currently have coordinators for: Alberta, Maine, Massachusetts,
Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, N.  Carolina, Northeast Ohio, Ontario,
Oregon, Pittsburgh/Western PA Area, Vermont, and Washington State.

The responsibilities of regional coordinators are:
**Notify people in the region about the symposium (via email, flyers*, etc.)
**Forward updates, as you receive them from the committee, to people in
  the region
**Organize distribution of flyers* at ferret shows and events in the area
**Answer questions about the symposium
**Organize room sharing for Symposium Travel Coordinator
**Organize car pooling (if applicable) or group flight list for Symposium
  Travel Coordinator

*  You will be able to download the flyer off of the Ferrets 2000 website

As webmaster, I will be setting up a regional listing on the webpage.  Your
name will be hyperlinked so that people can contact you directly off of our
site.

If you are interested, please forward your name, full mailing address,
phone number, email address you want linked to the webpage, and region
for which you wish to be responsible, to [log in to unmask]  I will
not be putting your phone number and address on the site because I think
it will just make the site look too crowded but your addresses and phone
numbers are good for the committee to have, just in case we need to contact
you.

If you have any further questions regarding regional coordinators or the
Ferrets 2002 webpage, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Just don't
ask me the website address yet...that is still a secret!!

Shelby Kimura
International Ferret Symposium Committee