From:
mlle fiammarosa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 14:51:23 -0000
Hello everyone,

This *is* ferret-related, really.  I'm trying to find an apartment in the
Boston area where I can keep my two ferrets.  The place where I am right
now is great - but it's a one-bedroom, and it's getting too expensive.
I've answered a lot of roommate ads, but even "Cat and Dogs OK" people are
leery of ferrets.  Why, oh why?  Anyway.

Does anyone know of pet-friendly landlords in the
Cambridge/Somerville/Watertown/Newton area?  Or, would anyone like to start
an apartment hunt with me?  I'm looking for a $600-$800/month/per person
apartment.

E-mail me for more details if you are interested in looking.

And when/if I do move out, the apartment I'm in - Newton, $1000/month -
will be available and is ferret-friendly!  E-mail me and I will let you
know when it's available to look at.

Thanks!
Fiammarosa, and Gin & Tonic