From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 07:19:47 EDT
For some reason our ferrets think they are computer repairmen... I have to
laugh because I have AOL satellite and it's flakey sometimes so I tell my
hubby that the computer repairmen are here to fix the computer. :-)  It
just seems so funny...both of them march over there...pull the barriers
out and then duck down behind the computer and nose around rattling things.
My hubby just informed me of what they want!  The plastic bag protector off
the monitor cord!  All this time that we've had Cyrano I could never figure
out what was sooo exciting back there but now he's said when he caught
Merlin fixing the computer....Ooooh here comes Cyrano to help...he heard
that rattling from the other room.  Maybe he thinks he'll be out of a
job. :-)  The wires seem to work fine...except when they unplug the
occasional network cable. :-)  So much for barriers but then they don't
seem to be cord hunters either unlike the dog (Sheldon) for whom the
barrier is there in the first place for.  We call him the Little Chewing
Buddy :-)

Faith