From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 07:12:00 EDT
I just thought I'd warn you guys about one thing that I have recently
noticed with my ferrets.  They LOVE to try and eat craft beads, sequins,
buttons, etc.  I didn't know this and luckily the other night when I had
just put my daughter's Plastic Canvas Barbie Boat out for her to play
with I was watching!  Cyrano and Merlin went after all the beads (handles
on furniture) and sequins (as decorations around the stage, mirror, hot
tub, etc) and I can just imagine that they would love buttons too as they
are about the same thing.  It's lucky that they didn't get a blockage
from these.  I happened to be watching them play in and on the boat which
was cute but then I saw them tearing at the little decorations...NOT so
cute. :-(  Scary....

The funniest thing had to be when Cyrano went into the Barbie bathroom
and stuck his head in the toilet bowl repeatedly.  (Yes...for the first
time...THIS Barbie object came with a bathroom!)  No there was nothing in
there but it was funny.  Then to see him crawl into the Barbie bed...and
surf under the covers.  Cute...where's a video camera when you REALLY
need one???  In it's darn case so it doesn't get broken of course! :-(
GRRR...sometimes these little guys are too fast for our own picture taking
delighted good. :-)  Then finally to climb up on top to the hot tub after
trashing the placement of Barbie furniture. :-)  Olivia (cat) also LOVES
to sleep in the hot tub. :-)  She sleeps there all day long.  Another cute
thing...Merlin can fit into the horse drawn Barbie carriage and I gave him
a ride around as far as he would sit inside. :-)  Yes...I am strange...saw
them messing around with my daughter's toys and played right along as best
as I could since I stink at playing with toys. :-) LOL

Faith