From:
Jenny Swander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:57:27 -0500
I just got a new ferret Wednesday, a little girl named Maggie.  She came
free plus they payed for her shots before I came home with her.  She's
approx. 5 or 6 yrs. old, black-eyed white, about 1lb. 2oz (tiny compared
to my others).  She's missing ragged parts on both ears.  They said she was
like that when they got her when she was about 6mo. old.  I can't believe
she had both ears done in a fight.  I was wondering if it could of happened
by another ferret sucking on her ears and cutting off the circulation?  You
can also hear her breathing w/little wheezing noises when she sleeps, could
this be her older age?

I also got a male MF a week and a half ago.  He's 3yrs. old, silver
w/yellow undertones and a completely yellow tail.  He is clean and they
gave him bathes so I know it isn't because of dirt.  They fed him Purina
Kitten Chow which is yellow, would that account for his color?  I decided
to name him Gunther and both new ferrets are as sweet as can be.

Thanks
Jenny and the bunch
(Sebastion, Emmett, Konner, Zoie, Abby, and the new ones-Gunther and
Maggie)