From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:54:49 -0500
On 3/22/01, Ferretguy posted:
>Most of the people correcting me don't have a life and get pure pleasure
>in watching someone squirm.  Not me!!!  I'm outa here!"

I apologize for noticing that information you presented as fact was not
correct.

To group the people who choose to dispute your claims as having no life or
enjoying making you "squirm" is just absurd.  I'd rather just see facts be
posted rather than opinion.  I never blamed YOU for the 2 young ferrets
that were turned in, nor did I say that you have no experience sheltering
(as you noted in your email to me).  I am not a compulsive person that is
destined for trouble throughout my life, either, as you also accused me of
in your that same email, and although I'm not speaking for the others that
disagreed with you, I don't think they posted to "cause trouble" any more
than I did.

Its much easier to attract bees with honey than vinegar.  I hope that
you're not addressing the people that you are up against in your legal
matters as rudely as you do anyone here on the FML who dares disagree
with you.  I never attacked you, or took anything personal into my FML
post or private emails, yet you cannot seem to take any criticism without
taking it very personally.

I guess, in your opinion, it would be best if we all just buried our heads
in the sand, and allowed misinformation to be presented as fact.  I'm
sorry, I wasn't raised that way, especially when such information could be
dangerous to both human and animal.

Kim
www.kistaferret.com

[Moderator's note: OK, OK... points made... let's move on.  BIG]