From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:52:00 EST
Recently there has been a lot of discussion here about ADV.  In general, I
think that is good.  I think the more people can learn about this disease,
the better, and the more people are made aware it exists, the better.
There is a list, however, that is specifically for the discussion of ADV.
I invite anyone that is interested in learning more about ADV to join us.
The list is handled through Yahoo Groups, and is public.  Anyone can go
to the website and read the posts members have made.  However, only members
of the list can post and take advantage of other benefits of the list.
To view the posts to the list, visit the following web address:

Or, if the link works: [for AOL]
<A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/advferret">Click here:
Yahoo! Groups :  advferret</A>

Members of the group can elect to receive posts as individual emails, as a
digest (like the FML) or can choose to not receive anything but view the
posts on the website.

Most of the members of the list are ferret owners that either have
infected ferrets or are concerned about stopping the spread of the
disease.  However, we do have several vets on the list, and other medical
professionals that can provide some expert opinions on the subject.  At
least 2 of our members are even involved in some of the ongoing research
on ADV.

Take care, everyone.
Danee DeVore