From:
Heidi Lepak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:56:20 -0500
With all you heart you have tried everything possible to help Ripley.  It
sounds like now is the time to help him one last time.  It is never easy,
but helping him cross the bridge will take all the love that you have.  All
of us, who have had to do this, know it is not an easy thing.  But please,
don't let him suffer.  Many times, when we know out ferrets are very ill,
we actually pray that during the night, they may cross quietly over the
bridge.  Nothing is more difficult for someone who loves their little one,
than to have to help them.  But sometimes it is the kindest and most loving
thing you can do.  When it was necessary, I would hold my "baby" in my
arms, tears running down my face (as they are now, remembering) and carried
him over the bridge.  Love to you both.

Home Page updated  Aug. 1, 2000
Come see Rocki & Silveretta
www.geocities.com/huronna