From:
bill and diane killian - zen and the art of ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:06:28 -0800
>From:    Marie Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferret in greenhouse
>these farmer types aren't usually too kind to animals

Hi Mary!

Did you know we live on a farm?  We are kind to all animals.  Most of the
farmers we know would be kind to those ferrets that didn't work out and
try to find them somewhere else to live.

>From:    Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferrets and the freaks who love them...
>Has anyone else noticed the correlation between ferrets and punks?

Ferrets are a "different" kind of pet.  Those attracted to them are
thus those willing to be different.

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets