From:
BettyRebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 02:54:01 -0500
Hi everyone...

I have decided EXACTLY what I want my next tattoo to be and, its just an
idea at this point though... a very clear image in my mind... the problem
is I havent got the artistic ability to draw it....

so... if you are an artist and you fancy the idea of having your work
proudly displayed on a pierced and tattooed canvas ... ie... ME....
please read on...

here's the idea I have...

I would like a ferret sitting (a chocolate pointe in pattern).... with a
faerie in front of the fert giving her a kiss... the faerie kissing the
fert, not the other way... and one more thing... the faerie has to be VERY
androgenous... the reason is that I dont like to have 'likenessess'
tattooed on me... I dont want anyone thinking the faerie is supposed to be
"somebody" specific... ya know!!  also I want the faerie to be flittering
in the air to kiss the fert... I dont want it to be a cartoon ... and if
possible on the faes' (faeries) clothing a small anarchy sign, small but
noticeable... (being an anarchist this is pretty important to me)... all
of my tattooes are VERY "me" specific, I dont want this one to be any
different...

if anyone is interested in undertaking this project... I assure you it
will be done by a wonderful tattoo artist who has been featured in Tattoo
magazines for years AND I will give you credit for the art... I have a
scanner at my home and if anyone is interested in this we can exchange
ideas and photos via the net... I will probably be getting this put on
the back of my neck... so that should give you some idea of the size you
will have to draw in...

Thanks in advance to anyone interested in putting up with my critique
(*not that critical*)... for a few days/weeks... please e-mail me directly
if you think you have what it takes to put up with a fun loving punk rock
anarchist for the duration of this project... =O)

Thanks so much!
Dooks, Dance... and will this tattoo thing mean I have 11 ferrets??
hmmm....

-Betty