From:
Dawn Pedchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:08:38 -0500
Warm wishes to all sick & injured fuzzies and their personal assistants.

Within the last couple of weeks, a number of ferrets have shown up in
Massachusetts shelters and a couple in a NJ Shelter.  Just wanted to post
briefly about them in the hopes that they find forever homes quickly.  (I
have a bad habit of cruising petfinder.org and also homepages of local
shelters in my area - my way of appeasing ferret math).

I don't know much about them - please contact the shelters directly.

NJ:
Shammy & Malik - Would like to be adopted together.  2 young boys.

Sussex County Friends of Animals
50 Father John's Lane
Lafayette, NJ 07848
973-300-5909

Mass:
Brockton MSPCA
1300 West Elm Street Ext.
Brockton, MA 02301
508-586-2053
[log in to unmask]  (Nancy is email contact)

Sebastian & Sidney - I believe these guys came in together with a sister.
No age was listed.

Animal Rescue League - Salem branch
Rt 107-378 Highland Ave
Salem, MA 01970
978-744-7910
[log in to unmask] (Laura is email contact)

Princess - young female
Gismo - young boy
Indy - young boy - listed on website as a panda?

Animal Rescue League - Brewster branch
Rt 6A 3981 Main Street
Brewster, MA 02631
978-255-1030