Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 01:23:24 -0500
This past saturday night 3 ferrets were featured in a skit on Saturday
Night Live as part of a silly 'nature show'.  I was half asleep and can't
remember the name of the show- it was some guy's name and the whole thing
was that he didn't know anything about animals, etc etc., but a 'guest'
on the show brought out a cage & described the animals as 'rare minks' or
something (as I said, I was half asleep) but there were 2 whites and a
sable in the cage!  (oh, yeah- THAT woke me up!)

Also, wanted to say thank you to everyone who wrote to me about my new
baby, Luna's crying.  She's getting along very well now, and only cries
now when Gizmo is too rough.  They've settled in very well together.
Thanks to everyone who wrote- sorry I haven't been able to answer
personally, but wanted you to know that your advice and reassurance was
appreciated.

Blessings~
Shari