From:
BettyRebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:12:04 -0500
Hi everyone... two ferret sightings (sort of).... First on Jeopardy...
one of the questions was... Name the species of black-footed animal that
dissapearing due to the decrease in prarie dogs (there was more, but that
was the short version of the question... hehehe...I was screaming ferret
and NOBODY, none of them smarty pants jeopardy contestants knew the
answer.... second...

I rented this very endearing movie called The Wishing Tree... There was
this very sweet, misunderstood man (played by Blair Underwood) who lived
in the woods all by himself, he was mute but knew sign language... he made
friends with two local children and when he showed them his home the first
thing he did when they entered his home was pick up a beautiful albino fert
and drape it over his shoulder... the movie is one of those *lesson to be
learned* movies... about how people shouldnt judge one another ... about
how prejudice (PRE-judgment) really injurs people... the story is a very
sweet one.  Perfect to find a fert in... being such a misunderstood animal!

well dats all from me!
Cheers and umm... did anyone see my tv remote??
- Betty Rebel