From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:42:02 -0800
Thank you to all who filled my inbox this morning with support and kind
words.  I did not get much sleep last night and it sure was nice to open
it up and find kind notes.  It re-affirms my faith in the FML, that people
are kind and do care.

Last night I was watching Friends and an add came on (I think it was for
"Ed") and I swear I saw a couple of ferrets on a counter next to John
Goodman in the preview.  I could be wrong about what show was being
previewed, but it sure looked like a couple of ferrets.  Did anyone else
see the same?  If someone already posted about this, sorry.

I watch very little TV, but sometimes it is a nice escape.  Then to see
ferrets....oh boy!

Thank you everyone.